Terms of Service
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the customer and our company.
- In addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use of this site. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
- On this site, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the registration applicant of the approval for this, and the usage registration is completed. ..
- The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
1. When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
2. When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
3. In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
userIDAnd password management
- Customers are at their own risk and are users of this site.IDAnd passwords shall be managed.
- You are the user in any caseIDAnd the password cannot be transferred or lent to a third party or shared with a third party. We are a userIDIf the combination of password and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, that userIDIt is considered to be used by the registered customer.
- userIDThe Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the password being used by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
- Advertisements delivered by third parties may be posted on this site, and in connection with this, if the third party acquires and uses cookie information, etc. of customers who visit this site. there is.
You can stop the use of cookie information, etc. by the third party for advertisement distribution by accessing the opt-out page provided on the website of the third party.
A cookie is a mechanism that saves the usage history and input contents sent and received between the browser and the server as a file on your computer when you use a web page.
The next time you visit the same page, the cookie information can be used by the page operator to change the display for each customer. If you allow cookies to be sent and received in your browser settings, the website can retrieve cookies from your browser.
Please note that your browser will only send cookies sent and received by the website's servers to protect your privacy.
You can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies from "Allow all cookies", "Deny all cookies", "Notify you when cookies are received", and so on.
The setting method differs depending on the browser. Please check the "Help" menu of your browser for how to set cookies.
Please note that if you select the setting to reject all cookies, you may be restricted in using various services on the Internet, such as not being able to receive services that require authentication.
- In the unlikely event that the information management system and security measures of this site cause damage to customers and third parties due to improper acts by hackers, etc., this site cannot be held responsible. Please note.
- On this site, the sales contract shall be concluded when the customer applies for purchase to the Company and notifies the Company that the application has been accepted. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be transferred to the customer when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
- The Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without notifying the customer in advance if the customer falls under any of the following reasons.
1. If you violate this agreement
2. When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence
3. In addition, when we recognize that the relationship of trust between our company and the customer has been impaired
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. regarding this site will be determined separately by our company. "SHOPPING POLICYPlease see the page.
Intellectual property right
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of the product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") provided by this site belong to the Company and the legitimate right holders such as the content provider, and the customer These may not be reproduced, reprinted, modified, or otherwise used for secondary purposes without permission.
The customer shall not do the following acts when using this site.
- Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this site
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of our servers or networks
- The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other customers
- Acts of pretending to be another customer
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Suspension of provision of this site, etc.
- If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this site without notifying the customer in advance.
1. When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this site
2. When it becomes difficult to provide this site due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
3. When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
Four. In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this site
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the customer or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this site, regardless of the reason.
Usage restrictions and deregistration
- The Company shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of this site to the customer or cancel the registration as a customer without prior notice in any of the following cases. I will.
1. If you violate any provision of this agreement
2. When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
3. When the credit card notified by the customer is suspended as a payment method
Four. When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
Five. If there is no response to the contact from us for a certain period of time
6. When this site has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
7. In addition, when we judge that the use of this site is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the customer due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Customers can withdraw from this site by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer
- We report de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringement, etc.) on this site. Included.) Is not guaranteed to be absent.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to you by this site. However, if the contract between the Company and the customer regarding this site (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply, but in this case In addition, the Company foresaw or foresaw the damage caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the customer due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence). We do not take any responsibility for).
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between you and other customers or third parties regarding this site.
Changes in service content, etc.
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this site or discontinue the provision of this site without notifying the customer, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the customer by this.
We may change this agreement at any time without notifying the customer if we deem it necessary. In addition, if you start using this site after changing this agreement, it is considered that the customer has agreed to the changed agreement.
Handling of personal information
Notification or contact
Notification or communication between the customer and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the customer notifies us of changes in accordance with the method specified separately by us, we will consider the currently registered contact as valid and notify or contact the contact, and these will be notified or contacted by the customer at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations
The customer may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Governing law / jurisdiction
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded from this site.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this site, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.
A Girls Co., Ltd.
Midori, Sumida-ku, Tokyo4-20-10
GRISALWORLD.COM Customer Support
Reception/Monday-Friday (closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)10:00-17:00