Consent clauses regarding the handling of personal information
Users (hereinafter referred to as "customers")GRISALWORLD.COM(Hereinafter referred to as "this site")A GIRLS Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") agrees to handle the personal information of customers who have been made known by this site in connection with the use of A-Girls Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") after the Company has taken protective measures and handles it as follows.
How we collect personal information
On this site, we may ask you for the following personal information when you purchase products or make inquiries.
- Your name, Furigana.
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit card number
- Transaction history and contents of this site
When collecting personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use and use it by lawful and fair means.
Change of purpose of use
This site may change the purpose of use of personal information only if the purpose of use is relevant to before the change. In the event of a change, we will notify you of the purpose and details of the change, or announce it on this site.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will acquire and use your personal information for the purposes described in each section.
- Customer management, customer support
- Review your order
- Shipment of goods, etc. to customers
- Planning of advertisements, advertisements, sales solicitations, campaigns, etc.
- Publishing web magazines, creating and disseminating e-mail magazines, and conducting questionnaires
- Marketing activities after processing into a state where individuals cannot be identified
- Other content related to this site
Providing personal information to third parties
The Company will not disclose or provide the acquired customer information to third parties except in the following cases.
- When stipulated in the previous Article
- With your prior consent
- When processing to a state where the customer cannot be identified as statistical data
- When it is available for joint use of customer information or by a third party based on laws and regulations, or when disclosure or providing member information is requested
- When requested by a court, police, or other national agency or local government
- When the Company determines that the customer's life, body or property may be infringed
- Other cases where the personal information protection law allows the offer to be provided
All personal information acquired by the Company is provided by the customer's will. Please note that if you do not provide the required items, we may refuse to use this site.
Safety measures for personal information
This site keeps customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date, and has taken all available security measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
Responding to inquiries
At the request of the customer himself/herself, the Company will respond to notification, disclosure, correction of the contents, addition or deletion, suspension or erasure of use, and suspension of the offer to third parties of personal information held by the Company.
For information on disclosure, correction, deletion, etc., please refer to the "Contact Information" below.
〒130-0021Green, Sumida-ku, Tokyo4-20-10
AGirls Co., Ltd.
Division:New Business Department